This is a perfect dish to whip up when you are craving something “kinda healthy, kinda fried”. All the ingredients are fresh so it makes this much better than going out and getting this dish from a restaurant.
- Lots of fresh Green Beans
- Bread Crumbs (I used Italian seasoned)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Lemons
- Fresh Dill
- Light Sour Cream
- Spices: Pink Himalayan Salt, Fresh Cracked Pepper, Garlic Powder, Parsley and Red Pepper Flakes
- First preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line 1 to 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Create a station of 3 bowls. 1 bowl is for flour, the 2nd bowl is for the eggs (whisked) and the 3rd is for bread crumbs.
- I recommend using small tongs because my fingers got caked with breadcrumbs which made it a bit more difficult to cover each green bean as time went on. First roll a green bean in the flour to cover it completely. Then do the same with the eggs. I read somewhere that you can also do egg whites and water but haven’t tried this method yet. Finally, cover the green bean completely in bread crumbs. After covering every green bean, line them on the baking sheets and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crispy.
- While the green beans are baking, make your aioli. Mix all the ingredients together to taste. Use the juice from the lemons and make sure you are ripping the dill into tiny little pieces. Once the aioli is how you want it and the fries are done, serve immediately and enjoy!