A simple recipe, for such a fun cocktail. This drink is perfect for labor day weekend or to finish the summer out HOT!
- 1 Small Jalapeño (fresh)
- 1 Grapefruit (cut into wheels)
- 1 Lime (cut into wheels)
- Blanco/Silver Tequila
- Triple Sec
- Grapefruit Whiteclaw Sparkeling Water
- Ginger Ale
- Add whatever amount of tequila you desire in a shaker. Add 1 count of triple sec and the lime, grapefruit and jalapeño together, also in the shaker.
- Muddle ingredients until most of the grapefruit juice is pressed. Add ice and shake.
- Dump into a cup and top with the Grapefruit Whiteclaw and Ginger Ale to taste.
Super simple but super yummy! If you want it to be lower calorie and sugar free, don’t add Ginger Ale.