This soup is outstanding! It is such an easy soup to whip up and is sure to impress just about anyone.
- 5 or 6 Large Poblano Peppers
- Bag of Organic Frozen Peas
- 1 Smaller Sweet Onion
- 7-9 Cloves of Garlic
- Chicken Broth
- Half and Half
- 6-8 Almonds
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Spices: Pink Himalayan Salt, Fresh Cracked Pepper, Garlic Salt and Parsley
- Calabrian Pepper Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. While oven is heating up, cut your garlic and sweet onion as small as you can. Heat a large pan with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Once the oven is ready, place the peppers onto a baking sheet and put into the oven until their skin starts to wrinkle. On a low heat, start to cook the onion and garlic in the pan.
- Once the peppers are ready (10-15 minutes), deseed, peel and cut them. Add your frozen peas and poblano peppers to your garlic and onion, on a medium heat. Add in butter and spices for desired flavor.
- Once everything is cooked. Carefully scoop your cooked ingredients into a blender. If you have a large amount, do this in two rounds. Blend together with the almonds and some chicken broth (to thin the mixture out).
- Add blended ingredients to a large pot on medium heat and mix in desired amount of chicken broth (determine how thick you would like your soup). While stirring, let the soup cook for a few minutes. Once the soup is almost ready, add a tiny bit of the half and half and stir in.
- Scoop your soup into a bowl and lightly drizzle the top with Calabrian pepper oil. Enjoy!